Thanks to Lucas Connolly for hosting me on his Recruit Military LIVE Podcast to discuss a number of topics on transition from the military:
- The civil-military gap: What is it? What sort of challenge does it pose for those leaving the military?
- How might you cross this civil-military gap?
- How can you translate the skills and competencies you’ve acquired through time in service?
- What role does personal branding play? How do you relate your personal brand?
- How does culture play a role in a successful transition? Why is this important? How can you identify the various dimensions or an organization’s culture?